Presenting you the list of television serials which recently went off-air!
1. Dil Bole OberoiThe spin-off show of Gul Khan’s star plus show- ‘Ishqbaaz’ which essays the story of Omakara (Kunal Jaisingh) and Gauri (Shrenu Parekh). After 105 episodes show went off air due to low trp resulting into one hour episode of ‘Ishqbaaz’ from Monday to Friday at 10 pm to 11 pm.
[Also see: 7 Hits After Flops Of SRK That Proves Why He Is King Khan]
3. Kalash Story of an ambitious girl- Devika produced by television queen Ekta Kapoor went off air after run of 518 episodes. It was one of the popular show on Life Ok.
4. Saath Nibhana SaathiyaAfter long run of 7 years the show finally bid adieu to its audiences. The show has taken several leaps and have been part of top trp numbers many times.
5. Yeh Moh Moh Ke DhaageyYeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaagey was aired on Sony Entertainment channel on 21 March 2017 but soon went off air on 18 August 2017. The show was not able to connect with the audience resulting into lack of viewers which resulted into shutting down the show.
6. Pardes Mein Hai Mera DilIt is one among those television serials who had popular star-cast like Drashti Dhami, Arjun Bijlani, Aditi Gupta but still story failed to impress.
7. GhulamAfter short run of 160 episode this television show went off air. The reason stated that lead actress Niti Taylor decided to quit the show and makers weren’t ready to go with replacement procedure hence makers decided to end the show on a happy note.