Have you heard of the term ‘Bollywood Polictics’. Well this term means- how politics is been played in Bollywood industry and how because of these politics talent doesn’t get chance to shine. presenting you the comparison between The Deserving Ones and The Reserved Ones!
The Reserved Ones
1. Sridevi’s Daughter, Jahnavi Kapoor Will it be easy for Jahanvi to get into Bollywood spotlight if she was not daughter of Sridevi? Well everyone know the answer, how non-filmy background actresses struggled and worked hard to get a break in Bollywood (for ex: Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone) If rumors are to believe then Bollywood Politics have decided the fate of Sridevi;s daughter that she will making Bollywood debut with Karan Johar and Sajid Nadiadwala’s next venture ‘SHIDDAT’ opposite Varun Dhawan which happens to be remake of blockbuster Marathi hit film- SAIRAT.
[Also see: Sridevi Didn’t Talk To Boney Kapoor For Three Months! Check Out The Reasons]
2. Amitabh Bachan’s Grand Daughter Navya NaveliNot yet made Bollywood debut but whole nation know who Navya Naveli is! Her friendship with SRK’s son Aryan has been a talk of town. Though Navya never expressed about making Bollywood debut but Bollywood is an unpredictable place.
[Also see: These Bollywood celebrities Are Victims Of RACISM!]
3. King Khan’s Daughter Suhana KhanIt will not be surprising if Suhana makes debut in any high budget film under guidance of big director, after all she King Khan’s daughter. We just hope that she inherits her father’s talent.
[Also see: Hidden Sexual Desires Of Bollywood Celebrities EXPOSED!]
The Deserving Ones
1. Sushant Singh RajputWhen the whole industry was supporting Harshvardhan Kapoor to promote his debut film-Mirziya, Sushant Singh Rajput’s film ‘M S DHONI: THE UNTOLD STORY’ too was about to release but no such support was show for Sushant. Later when both film were released people knew who was worth watching and who is actually talented.
Though Mirziya was no big hit, but still Harshvardhan Kapoor got best debut nomination. If Kai Po Che would have failed, then may be Suahant would have not got chance to act in films and he would have returned to television industry.
[Also see: These Bollywood Celebrities Risked Their Career With Drugs And Alcohol]
2. Irrfan KhanIt took almost 2 decades for audience to realize the meaning of ‘TALENT’. Today Irrfan khan is an international icon. Abhishek Bachchan gave back to back 16 flops in industry but still he was counted among aspiring actor.
[Also read: 5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Hotel Management Guy!]
What are your views about the Bollywood politics? Do tell us in comment section below. Stay tune with us for more latest news and updates.