Meet Bollywood famous Choreographers and their partners!
1.Ahmed KhanAhmed Khan is one of the famous Choreographers in India. He is also an actor, producer, director and also a writer. In other words he is a perfect example of being multi-tasker. He made debut in Bollywood as a director with the film “Lakeer – Forbidden Lines”. Ahmed tied knot with Shaira Khan who happens to be model in those days and now a producer of Paperdoll Entertainment.
[Also see: This Little 19-Year Old Will Stun You With Her Dance Moves]
2. DharmeshABCD’s ‘D’, Dharmesh started his career with Dance India Dance season 2. Though he didn’t won the season but surely won everyones heart. Today he is a successful choreographer and one of the mentor at Remo Dsouza’s dsnce reality show- Dance Plus. Reports states that Dharmesh is dating a beautiful girl whose name is Breshna Khan. It is also said that duo are dating since DID days.
[Also see: Varun Dhawan’s Tweet About ‘Dance Plus 3’ Lands Him In TROUBLE]
3. Farah KhanThere is no two opinion that Farah Khan is one of the most talented women in the industry. She is a famous choreographer, director and producer too. Farah Khan got married to Shirish Kunder on 9 December 2004, who is a film editor and director.
4. Ganesh AcharyaGanesh Acharya is best known for choreographing films like Rang De Basanti, PK and Bhag Mika Bhag. At various occasion Ganesh Acharya has been quoted saying that, ” Vidhi Acharya is my support system”.
5. Ganesh HegdeJhalak Dikhla Jaa judge Ganesha Hedge is surely one of the most good looking choreographer in the industry. He is best known for choreographing films like- Lagaan, Khamoshi, Don, Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage, Company etc. Ganesh tied knot with Sunayna Shetty in a private ceremony in Mumbai. Reports states that Sunayna happens to be his long time girlfriend.
6. Remo D’souza Remo D’souza is one the famous choreographers our industry have. He hudged many dance reality shows like Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, DAnce India Dance, Dance Plus etc. He made his debut as a director with the film ‘F.A.L.T.U’ in 2011. Remo fell in love with an Anglo-Indian girl whose name was Lizelle, who happens to be costume designer. Today they are happily married and have two kids- Druv and Gabriel.
7. Salman Yusuff KhanWinner of Dance India Dance season 1, Salman is one of the most popular as well as successful choreographer of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. On 27 December 2013, Salman married his long time girlfriend Faiza Haramain. Today they are happy parent of a baby boy.
8. Shruti MerchantShruti Merchant was seen as one of the judge in fourth season of Dance India Dance. She got married to television actor Dhruv Bhandari who was seen in serial like Tere Sheher Mein’. They took vows in a private ceremony in Mauritius on 16th June, 2017.
What you have to say about these famous choreographers and their supportive life partners? Comment your views below. Stay tune with us for more latest news and updates.