Veteran Actor Kamal Haasan just got saved from a serious trouble that has occurred at his residence. As per the reports, a fire broke out at the actor’s house and he luckily he survived without any wounds.
Things are not going good in the life of Kamal Hassan. At first, he got injured badly on the sets of his upcoming film Saabash Naidu. In the March month, his elder brother Chandrahasan passed way. And now this fire accident, that took on the Friday night.
In the early morning, the Chachi 420 actor took to twitter and updated his fans about the whole incident. He tweeted, “Thanks to my staff. Escaped a fire at my house. Lungs full of smoke; I climbed down from the third floor. I am safe, No one hurt. Goodnight.”
Thanks to my staff. Escaped a fire at my house. Lungs full of smoke, I climbed down from the third floor. I am safe No one hurt . Goodnight
— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) April 7, 2017
In this tweet, he clearly mentioned that how his home staff members have helped him to save his life. He had to climb down from the third floor in order to save his life. He also thanked all his fans for their love and concern.