1) Rothschild: The House of Rothschild is widely considered to be the richest family in the world with estimates of net worth ranging from $500 billion in personal assets to $100 trillion in financial assets. It has been at the hub of global finance since the 1760s, with Mayer Amschel Rothschild placing his 5 sons in the world’s 5 financial centers. The family solidified its global reach in the 19th century by funding monarchies, governments and both sides in the Napoleanic wars. A newspaper at the time described the family as the “brokers and counselors of the Kings of Europe and the republican chiefs for America”. Today the Rothschild family is said to maintain its control through the US Federal Reserve having deployed it agent, Paul Warburg, to create the powerful quasi-government entity in 1913.
2) Rockefeller: The Rockefeller family empire began in 1870 when John D. Rockefeller founded the Standard Oil Company that would make him the richest single person in history with a net worth of $400 billion. Recognizing the threat of such wealth, President Theodore Roosevelt warned Rockefeller interests were creating an invisible government. The Rockefeller plan has since included funding the United Nations headquarters and founding the Bilderberg conference of the global super elite. Today the Rockefeller family continues its agenda through controlling interests in Chase Manhattan Bank, ExxonMobil, Chevron and BP.
3) Morgan: The House of Morgan ascended when John Pierpont Morgan and the Rothschild gave the US Treasury 3.5M ounces of gold during the Panic of 1893. Having control of the US gold supply, Morgan financed the creation of America’s largest corporations including GE, AT&T and US Steel. This leverage over the Treasury led to charges that the family forced America into World War I to protect loans made to Russia and France. J.P. Morgan Jr. provided a $500M war loan and collected a 1% commission on the supplied his corporations provided. It is also rumoured that the Morgans played a role in encouraging the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour by conspiring to share war profits with the Iwasaki and Dan clans who owned Mitsubishi and Mitsui. Today the House of Morgan maintains the world’s largest private gold vault – allegedly linked by tunnel to the New York Federal Reserve Bank.
4) Du Pont: Eleuthere Irenee du Pont de Nemours founded the Du Pont family empire in 1802 when he established a gunpowder mill in Delaware. The Du Pont family rooted itself in US affairs, using back-channel connections with Napoleon to negotiate the Louisiana Purchase in 1803. By WWI, the Du Pont Company was supplying 40% of the world’s explosives, and by WWII it was producing plutonium for US atomic bombs. It’s believed that the Du Pont family’s support of US war efforts allowed it to dictate the prohibition of hemp farming and marijuana use in order to protect their nylon manufacturing business. Today the DuPont Corporation is the 2nd largest producer of GMO seeds in the world and it actively funds a “Doomsday Seed Vault” that ensures its product can replant the Earth after a global disaster.
5) Bush: The Bush political dynasty began with Prescott Sheldon Bush, who was born in 1895 and attended Yale University as a member of the Skull and Bones Society. In 1933, it is rumoured that Bush led a failed coup attempt against president FDR (funded by the DuPont’s, Rockefellers and Morgans)to install a fascist dictatorship in the United States. The “Business Plot” was covered up and Bush rose to be director of Union Banking Corporation when it was suspected of hiding Nazi gold during WWII. Both Prescott’s son, George HW and grandson, George W became President of the United States and both initiated wars with Iraq that profited companies Bush family ties, such as Halliburton and KBR. Today the Bushes are considered the most powerful in US politics, having significant fortunes in banking and oil and having yet another member, Jeb, running to be the next US president.