Engineers are regarded as the most talented persons. Their best strength is to look beyond few subjects and do more the make the world a great place. College life is just the first steps in gaining the knowledge. The main learning starts for engineers when they start working. The engineers never hesitate to take on any professions, they can take a job in any other field as well.
This may be the reasons for their big earnings, we are going to talk about the top 15 richest engineers in the world.
15. Leonid Mikhelson: Net Worth- $17.2 Billion (Rs. 1,11447 Crore)
He has done his graduation in Industrial Civil Engineering. He is a Russian businessman, who is founder and chairman of Novatek.
14. Vladimir Lisin: Net Worth- $17.2 Billion (Rs. 1,11447 Crore)
Vladimir is a Russian steel tycoon, who has a diploma in metallurgical engineering and specialty in ‘Foundry of irons and non-ferrous metals’.
13. Len Blavatnik: Net Worth- $19.8 Billion (Rs. 1,28,294 Crore)
Len is a computer engineer, who has made a fortune with his investment and businesses. He is a big philanthropist, who has done several works towards the betterment of the world.
12. Mukesh Ambani: Net Worth- $41.4 Billion (Rs. 2,68,550 Crore)
Mukesh Ambani is the richest person in India. He is a very popular businessman in the world, all thanks to his company Reliance. He is a chemical engineer by education.
11. Sergey Brin: Net Worth- $45.1 Billion (Rs. 2,92,225 Crore)
Sergey Brin has done a bachelor of Science from the Department of Computer Science. He is the co-founder of Google and president of Alphabet.
10. Larry Page: Net Worth- $46.3 Billion (Rs. 2,00,000 Crore)
Larry Page is the co-founder of Google and the CEO of its parent company Alphabet Inc. He is another engineer, who holds a Bachelor of Science in computer engineering from the University of Michigan.
9. David Koch: Net Worth- $47.7 Billion (Rs. 3,09,072 Crore)
The executive Vice president of Koch Industries, David Koch holds a degree in chemical engineering.
8. Charles Koch: Net Worth- $47.7 Billion (Rs. 3,09,072 Crore)
The CEO of Koch Industries, Charles Koch holds many degrees such as the Bachelor of Science in General Engineering, Masters in Nuclear Engineering and Master of Science in Chemical Engineering.
7. Michael Bloomberg: Net Worth- $47.8 Billion (Rs. 3,09,720 Crore)
Michael is a popular businessman, author, politician, and philanthropist. He holds a degree of Bachelor of Science from Johns Hopkins University.
6. Larry Ellison: Net Worth- $60.8 Billion (Rs. 3,93,953 Crore)
Larry Ellison is the richest engineers in the world. He is the CTO and Founder of multinational company Oracle.
5. Bernard Arnault: Net Worth- $60.9 Billion (Rs. 3,94,601 Crore)
With the estimated worth of $60.9 Billion, the chairman and CEO of Louis Vuitton is another, who made to our list of 15 richest engineers in the world.
4. Carlos Slim: Net Worth- $68.3 Billion (Rs. 4,42,549 Crore)
Carlos Slim is the richest person in Mexico, who holds a degree in civil engineering by education. His net worth of $68.3 Billion.
3. Mark Zuckerberg: Net Worth- $71.3 Billion (Rs. 4,61,988 Crore)
Mark Zuckerberg doesn’t need any introduction. The founder and CEO of Facebook took third place in our list of top 15 richest engineers in the world.
2. Jeff Bezos: Net Worth- $83.8 Billion (Rs. 5,44,253 Crore)
Amazon is one of the most popular MNC companies in the world. The CEO and founder of Amazon holds a bachelor degree in electrical engineering and computer science.
1. Bill Gates: Net Worth- $89.3 Billion (Rs. 5,78,619 Crore)
Bill Gates is the richest person in the world. The co-founder of Microsoft holds this position for a very long time.
This concludes our list of top 14 richest engineers in the world. Tell us your thoughts in the comment section below.