Many of The Bollywood superstars who are well known for their talents in the fields like acting, direction, production are also the masters of writing. Many of them continued writing with their respective professions while others left working and became prominent authors . Here we have a list of 8 Bollywood superstars who became authors in real life.
1. Imran Hashmi : A well-known actor of Indian film industry describes the journey of his son Ayaan –a cancer patient ,in his book “The kiss of life”.Imran beautifully demonstrated his son’s struggle through his words in the book.
2. Shatrughan Sinha: Shatrughan may have taken retirement from Hindi movies but he wrote his biopic in spite of being busy with politics, which he named ” Khamosh”. The book was praised for its unique and special writing style.
3. Ayushman Khurana: He is a multi-talented person. Ayush can act, sing, and even write . He has struggled a lot and all his experience, suffering, moments of life now can be found out in the pages of his book “Cracking the code:My journey to Bollywood”.
4. Twinkle Khanna: The beautiful actress of Indian movies, Twinkle Khanna wrote a book named-“Mrs funnybones”. The book contains humorous content which can make you laugh. The book is based on the life of Indian women.
5. Shilpa Shetty: Shilpa is a very successful actress of 2000’s. She continued to get love by millions through her book “The great Indian diet” even after her disappearance from the movies .In the book, she focused on healthy weight loss and taboos associated with Indian food.
6. Anupam Kher: Anupam Kher is known for his brilliant acting skills.But only a few knew that he is a great writer ,till the date when his book “The best thing about you is YOU” got published.The content of his book deals with the strategies which one should adopt to relax the mind in difficult times.
7. Annu Aggarwal: She wrote the book-“Anusual:Memoir of a girl who came back from dead”. She describes the exciting life in the book.
8. Sonali Bendre: She worked in Bollywood for so many years and gained popularity with her skills of acting .After taking a break from movies she beautifully held the responsibilities of a mother .She wrote all her experiences being a first-time mother in her book “The Modern Gurukul:My experiments with parenting”.