Bollywood actress Amyra Dastur has debuted in Bollywood in 2013 and since then she has come a long way in the film Industry. Currently, she has few big projects in her kitty and even stars in an International film opposite Jackie Chan. Well, that the dream comes true for Amrya to share the screen space with Jackie Chan. Amyra is certainly the most promising actress in the Industry right now and she has a lot more to explore in the Filmdom. Here we have enlisted top 20 Facts about Amrya Dastur which every Bollywood fan must know.
Top 20 Unknown Facts About Amyra Dastur:
- She was born in Mumbai on May 7, 1993. She went to John Connon School and then went on to study at Dhirubhai Ambani International School. She later dropped her study plan and pursued her career in acting.
2. She was born in Parsi family and do have a good knowledge of different languages. She speaks English, French, and Gujarati.
- At the very early age, she decided to be a model. She first signed for a Model for an ad commercial when she was just 13 years old.
- At the age of 16, She started her career as a model. Soon she got big commercials ad which helped her to get her first Bollywood break.
- Since her first modelling assignment, she never looked back. Soon the luck found her and she got her first Bollywood project ‘Issaq’ in 2013. She played the role of Bachchi Kashyap opposite Prateik Babbar.
- Soon after her first flick in Bollywood, she got her first Tamil Project ‘Anegan’. For this film, she also won the SIIMA Award for Best Debut Actress.
- 2015 was a good year for her as she got her second Bollywood film opposite Emraan Hashmi. She played Siya Verma in the movie.
- Currently, she is pursuing B.Com from HR college in Mumbai.
- Amyra Dastur’s Height is 5 feet 6 inches and she is just 48 Kgs.
- She is the perfect beauty with brown eyes. She is a very promising actress and will certainly become a big star.
- Her net worth is less than 5 Crore with and annually she earns 1 Crore.
- Very few know that she competed with 200 girls to grab the lead role of Bachchi Kashyap in ‘Issaq’.
- She was merely 14 when she got selected for her role in ‘Issaq’.
- She had gone through an intensive workshop of 10 days to improve her Hindi before finally selected for ‘Issaq’.
- If we talk about her personality- she is a shy girl with an introvert personality.
- Amyra does hate flowers and Candles. She is not at all a romantic person but interestingly her first flick ‘Issaq’ was a romantic movie.
- She is not geeky but still she never want to stop her studies.
- She is keen desire to work with periodic director Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
- When it comes to an actor, she wants to pair up with Arjun Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor.
- Currently, She has been roped for Telugu Flick ‘Raju Gadu’, starring Raj Tharun and directed by debutant Sanjana Reddy.