News & Gossip

How? Ankita Lokhande’s Bedroom Catches Fire!

Ankit Lokhande’s bedroom caught fire! Earlier, she had got a fracture in her right hand and now this thing has happened! Keep reading to know more!

Ankita Lokhande's bedroom

According to reports, this happened during Ganesh Chaturthi. She had lit some aroma candle but the curtains got fire and this all happened in the bedroom and due to this the whole bedroom was on fire! In trying to end the fire, she got her hands and neck burned. She also said recently that this was her worst nightmare.

The repair work is going for her bedroom and currently Ankita Lokhande is being treated! Thank God!

Murtaza Rangwala

Murtaza Rangwala is an entrepreneur and connector, as well as founder of He's a frequent contributor for and provides startup advice on his motivational blog.Murtaza is a serial entrepreneur who loves building amazing products and services that scale. Digital Consultant and Social media Consultant for Leading Bollywood Movies and Celebrities. With more then 12Mn Plus followers on Social media. Have done a campaign for movies Like Sarbjit, Madaari. Engineer turned into Entrepreneur. @thatmedianerd on Twitter and Instagram

Related Articles

Back to top button