News & Gossip

Fire Breaks Out in Riya Sen’s Apartment

Fire Breaks Out in Riya Sen’s Apartment

THE FIRE WAS REPORTEDLY CAUSED AFTER A BLOW IN AN AIR CONDITIONER IN ONE OF THE BEDROOMS AND SPREAD ACROSS TWO FLATS

Riya Sen

Fire broke out in two flats where actress Riya Sen is living with her star mother Moon Moon Sen in Juhu around 1 am on April 12. No one was injured, a source has said.

“The incident occurred around 1 in the night (Sunday) when Moon Moon Sen was in the house with her daughter (Riya). However, none of them got injured,” the source close to Riya told IANS.

The fire was reportedly caused after a blow in an air conditioner in one of the bedrooms and spread across two flats.

All the occupants of the building are said to be safe. A few fire engines were reportedly pressed into service to put out the blaze.

Murtaza Rangwala

Murtaza Rangwala is an entrepreneur and connector, as well as founder of Filmymantra.com. He's a frequent contributor for Filmymantra.com and provides startup advice on his motivational blog.Murtaza is a serial entrepreneur who loves building amazing products and services that scale. Digital Consultant and Social media Consultant for Leading Bollywood Movies and Celebrities. With more then 12Mn Plus followers on Social media. Have done a campaign for movies Like Sarbjit, Madaari. Engineer turned into Entrepreneur.

Related Articles

Back to top button