In 2017, we had some big movies in the list with high budgets. Some recovered it or some not. Every year we see many Bollywood movies with high budgets. The movies may or may not recover the investment amount but the budgets keep on increasing every year.
The budget of the movie increasing every year because of heavy costumes, huge sets, high rated Bollywood actor/actress and so on. People nowadays complaint regarding the content of Bollywood movies, but nobody can complaint regarding their budget.
Here is the list of the high Budgeted Bollywood Movies of 2017:
- Tiger Zinda Hai: The Budget of the Salman Khan starer “Tiger Zinda Hai” is Rs. 150 crores.
- Golmaal Again: The Budget of the movie is Rs.142 crores.
- Tubelight: Salman Khan movie’s budget is Rs.135 crores.
- Jagga Jasoos: Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif’s starer movie cost Rs. 131 crores.
- Raees: Shahrukh Khan movie cost Rs. 127 crores.
- Jab Harry Met Sejal: The movie cost Rs. 119 crores.
- Baadshaho: Ajay Devgan’s movie cost Rs. 90 crores.
- Kaabil: The movie cost Rs. 89 crores.
- Jolly LLB 2: Akshay Kumar starer movie’s budget is Rs. 83 crores.
- Toilet Ek Prem Katha: The movie’s budget is Rs. 75 crores.
So Which one is your favorite movie among this?
To get more updates related to Bollywood, stay tuned to Filmy Mantra.