Indian Premiere League (IPL) is an amalgamation of Cricket and Bollywood with both the fraternities coming together to put up a great 3 month long show for the audiences! The Bollywood and Cricket connect has been known for a long time now with big Bollywood celebrities owning teams in IPL! Such is the case of Shah Rukh Khan (SRK) who proudly owns the team Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR).
Shah Rukh Khan (SRK) is very happy with his team’s performance at IPL this year as they have had back to back wins and the team seems to be in a good form! Amidst all the craze of IPL, Team KKR found some time to have fun. 8 Players of KKR enacted Shah Rukh Khan’s film dialogues. It was a bad attempt but obviously quite a fun for everyone.
1. Chris Lynn opted the dialogue “Battery nahi bolne ka”
2. Sunil Narine opted the dialogues “Don’t underestimate the power of a common man”
3. Piyush Chawla opted “Ham shareef kya huye, poori duniya hi badmaash ban gayi”
4. Shivam Mavi and Shubham Gill attempted the signature “Main Hoon Na” pose of SRK and Zayed Khan.
5. Dinesh Karthik opted the dialogues “Koi match chota ya badha nahi hota aur Cricket se bada koi dharam nahi”
6. Robin Utthapa enacted the dialogue “Dil to har kisi ke paas hota hai lekin sab dilwale nahi hote”
7. Kuldeep Yadav enacted “Din aur raat logo ke hote honge majumdar saaheb, shero ka zamaana hota hai”
Here’s the video posted by the Official Twitter Channel of Shah Rukh Khan’s home production Red Chillies Entertainment:
To the video, Shah Rukh Khan replied:
As much as I love my team, here’s the deal. I leave the cricket to u & u leave the acting to me!! Ha ha
As much as I love my team, here’s the deal. I leave the cricket to u & u leave the acting to me!! Ha ha https://t.co/lJ15cgEYxZ
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) May 16, 2018
SRK truly nailed it!
Stay tuned for more updates and latest news!
Do write your suggestions and feedback in the comment section below!