News & GossipSpecials

5 Hot Unseen Bollywood Actors Workout Pictures | Filmymantra

5. Farhan Akhtar

For the movie Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Farhan Akhtar had transformed his lean physique into an athletic body. Basically, Farhan has a lean body muscle mass and had to undergo a little bit of hard core training for 18 months. This helped his body to transform into a complete athletic physique, similar to the original character of Milkha Singh.

Farhan said that hardcore training has only 40% effect on the body, while the remaining 60% can be achieved by a proper sleep and diet routine. He also added that the muscles need time to recover and that everyone needs at least 8 hours of sleep to be fit and healthy.


Previous page 1 2 3 4 5

Murtaza Rangwala

Murtaza Rangwala is an entrepreneur and connector, as well as founder of He's a frequent contributor for and provides startup advice on his motivational blog.Murtaza is a serial entrepreneur who loves building amazing products and services that scale. Digital Consultant and Social media Consultant for Leading Bollywood Movies and Celebrities. With more then 12Mn Plus followers on Social media. Have done a campaign for movies Like Sarbjit, Madaari. Engineer turned into Entrepreneur. @thatmedianerd on Twitter and Instagram

Related Articles

Back to top button